2. The signals use a long-range wide area network protocol called LoRaWAN™ that is specially designed to conserve battery power
3. The satellites are low-cost cubesats (about the size of a shoe-box) and fly in a 500km orbit, circling the Earth fourteen times each day.
4. The satellites store the messages for a short period of time until they pass over our network of ground stations
5. The messages are relayed automatically from the ground station to our cloud platform.
6. Data can be viewed on our web based application, or it can be relayed to you own application on a terrestrial network if you prefer.
We are already working with device manufacturers, application developers and end-users such as
micro enterprises with huge ambitions, social enterprises and large multinational organisations.